[Bf-committers] Proposal: to remove the TexFace options

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 13:57:42 CET 2011

+1 for me BUT it needs an easy/fast way of adding a image texture with
the current UV coordinates.

I propose a button under texture type which creates an image texture
and sets the source to the active image in the image editor and the
active UV ob the object as coordinates. That would save a lot of time.
Currently it's just too cumbersome to add regular uv-mapped textures,
even when you know where the buttons are located.

Also, there should be a global setting for always enabling/disabling
GLSL. That way you can edit files in different systems (one with
decent card, one with intel gma) whithout having to enable and disable
it all the time so it doesn't crash in the intel one.