[Bf-committers] Proposal: to remove the TexFace options

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:07:08 CET 2011

As long as the setting are available and usable I am happy. I use them when
exporting to Panda3d with the egg exporter (not yet updated to 2.5 and may
never be). It is very important to be able to set the face settings so that
they work in Panda3d to me. I don't use the BGE but would assume it has the
same needs as Panda3d.

As a beginner in the old system, I must say that I was completely confused
by this stuff until someone helped me out.
Thanks,

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!