[Bf-committers] Shader Conversion tool

Ρυακιωτάκης Αντώνης kalast at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:10:14 CET 2011

Hi

Thanks, I've figured as much.
The shader exists as both byte buffer and string but I think that in the c
files, only the buffer is referenced(this is what a quick search shows
anyway).
But since I was thinking of adding a couple of functions on my own I must
convert from the string format to the byte array(I'm not THAT much
obsessive-compulsive to start writing in ascii :) )

My question is if there already is such a converter but I think I will
implement my own little utility to do that anyway, it's no big deal.