[Bf-committers] Shader Conversion tool

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:01:11 CET 2011

Hi,
the shaders are also available in a string easy to read format.
This is the gpu_shader_material.glsl - http://www.pasteall.org/18782/c . It
is the file used to generate the byte buffer you saw (also available in the
source under the name of gpu_shader_material.glsl.c, in the same folder
(/source/blender/gpu/intern/).

Cheers,
Dalai
--