[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [34535] trunk/blender/source/blender: More logical ordering of Empty draw types.

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Wed Feb 2 09:49:29 CET 2011

Am 02.02.2011 01:30, schrieb Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com:
> OK guys, no matter what, blender will not look the same in the future.
> That is why you documenters always have new stuff to show right?

Yes you are right. However at some point there must be a freeze, thats
like you devs freeze the svn before a release and doing only bugfixes,
bigger changes can break the release, same for documentation.

Of course your change is a small one, but for your bad you got me on the
wrong foot and at a bad time, I am constantly struggeling with bugs or
undocumented changes and at some point you loose the nerves.

I am sorry that I over reacted and that I offended you, you are doing a
great job.

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/