[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [34535] trunk/blender/source/blender: More logical ordering of Empty draw types.

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Wed Feb 2 05:50:20 CET 2011

No doubts. I hope that there's no misunderstanding here. Blender is by far one
of the most documenter-friendly environments around. In fact, I'd go so far as
to say that we're pretty spoiled if things like this are all we have to
complain about. I'm well aware that defaults have changed before and I've
ridden the wave with those as well. My comment was that it's sometimes nice to
have a touch of warning when it comes to the more visible changes. Whether or
not that actually happens, I'll deal with it... and I'll probably deal with it
with a smile on my face.

The silver lining here is that the issue has been raised and addressed. In
other development communities, we might not even get that much. :)

Thanks!

  Jason