[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [34535] trunk/blender/source/blender: More logical ordering of Empty draw types.

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 01:30:42 CET 2011

OK guys, no matter what, blender will not look the same in the future.
That is why you documenters always have new stuff to show right?
Greater changes are being made all the time, it's your job to keep up.
Of course I could have told about it in this list but I do believe
this is getting out of hand. Blender is continually being changed all
over the place. What I changed is only a default, I didn't remove the
draw option. I've changed tons of stuff like this in the past,
defaults and limits for settings everywhere, added options on the UI..
and all of them based on my experience working on blender everyday. I
don't think documentation has to be *perfectly* up to date either. You
are not teaching robots are you? With all that said, I will try to be
more communicative in the future but hope this doesnt become a
considerable limit for my efforts in blender

cheers
Daniel Salazar