[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [34590] trunk/blender/source/blender/ python/intern: workaround [#25845] Empty UI panels

Doug Hammond doughammond at hamsterfight.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 20:23:36 CET 2011

Another side effect of this is that it's no longer possible to call my UI
message operator if something goes wrong with the render process. I'm forced
to revert to printing to console, which many of our users are unable to find
or copy/paste from correctly (example:
http://www.luxrender.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5369 ).

So, some new way to cause UI messages to appear would be great ;)

Cheers,
Doug.