[Bf-committers] Question about bone allocation (Chicken or the egg)

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 1 20:21:37 CET 2011

I fixed the issues with the patch and uploaded it to the tracker:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=25901&group_id=9&atid=127

The only thing that is missing is a check for older files. (See the
description on the tracker for further information) I still need to find
out, where the Bone structs getting allocated while opening and existing
file. A small check for "0" and one initial computation with the current
method should do the job. Any files that are stored afterwards will be
fine, since the check will always fail.