[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [34590] trunk/blender/source/blender/ python/intern: workaround [#25845] Empty UI panels

Doug Hammond doughammond at hamsterfight.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 18:57:26 CET 2011

> Though it should be quite simple to fix things without duplicate code
> in your case, by making a function that both the operator and render
> engine call?

Yes, indeed this is what I've done - in fact the refactoring is not as big
an issue as the lack of communication here and the fact that I end up having
several addon users complaining at me that things have stopped working every
time this happens!

Please please, for the sake of everyone's sanity, start communicating to the
API users before changing it.

Doug.