[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [34535] trunk/blender/source/blender: More logical ordering of Empty draw types.

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Tue Feb 1 16:20:02 CET 2011

"Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com" <zanqdo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think we should be prohibited from making a change because of
> a screenshot. I'll try to explain my reasons:

Without getting into the details of the merits of which default draw type is
the best, framing this as prohibition "because of a screenshot" is a bit of a
convenient oversimplification of the situation. Carsten isn't the only one this
change affects. There are a lot of people documenting Blender now and changes
to default settings impacts all of us.

It just would've been nice to have a heads-up on this list prior to making such
a change. That way, at the very least, we're prepared for it... and at best, we
can provide some feedback.

Thanks.

  -Jason