[Bf-committers] Safety request for ctrl-U and File->Save User Prevs

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:19:13 CET 2011

Me too, i managed to override the default blend once in a while and is
pretty annoying, because it doesn't happens all the time and you are not
prepared for that, loosing all the changes you made. Not even a confirmation
option, to me this is almost surreal, also a good point to bring back to the
table the discussion of confirmation pocess in blender, sometimes blender
abuses that you have precision of the robot when you are only a simple human
being.

Cheers.