[Bf-committers] Release targets for 2.62

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Tue Dec 27 23:36:52 CET 2011

I can confirm I have tested this and the impact is huge on ati cards.
So if this could make it really in it would be great for some users.
selection with the old code can take up to a minute if you are in complex scene(I always use outliner since some point), and
with this patch the selection is just fine in such scenes.