[Bf-committers] Release targets for 2.62

Alex Fraser adfries at vpac.org
Mon Dec 19 03:56:06 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

----- Original Message -----
> everyone who has a finished patch/branch and wants it to be included
> in 2.62 should report back the status here of the project here on the
> ML.

I'd like to get vertex colour baking included:

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=29035&group_id=9&atid=127

It works in most cases, except:
 - Shadows cause artefacts.
 - Topology-changing mesh modifiers cause a crash.

I hope to have these fixed by BCon3. The current patch has been reviewed by Campbell; it would be good if Brecht could look at it too.

Also I'd like to get multithreading for SPH accepted. The patch hasn't been submitted yet, but when it is I'll seek a review from Janne.

Cheers,
Alex (adfries/z0r)