[Bf-committers] Release targets for 2.62

Dan Eicher dan at trollwerks.org
Sat Dec 17 20:58:04 CET 2011

I'd like to get my fcurves easing algorithm patch included in the next release:

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=22084&group_id=9&atid=127

Have the patch updated for trunk but it still needs ~20 minutes more
work to fix a few compiler warnings about unused variables and add the
new file to the build system since it doesn't glob the directories
anymore -- should be finished tomorrow since I have to run off to work
right now.

I might will also make it possible to add new curve functions via
python if I'm feeling extra-saucy tomorrow...assuming this is
acceptable with The Powers That Be of course.

Dan