[Bf-committers] Proposal: rationalize string-length #defines

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 17 18:18:56 CET 2011

About makesdna not being able of interpreting #defines, why not simply
use a C preprocessor over all DNA_foo.h files, before giving them to
makesdna ? GCC, MSVC, etc. already have coded that, why trying to
re-implement a (highly limited) version for makesdna…

Just an idea, maybe I’m again missing something important! ;)