[Bf-committers] rpm's and debs

Mango Jambo moraesjunior at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:48:04 CET 2011

An universal installation script sounds to be a great idea for any distro!
Installing on /opt or where else; associating .blend files to open on it
would be a great addition for linux blenderheads. Even creating menu
shortcuts, for Gnome, Kde, Unity, etc.
It would save some time installing/configuring Blender. And this leads me
to another subject, but for another email...

Moraes Junior - aka mangojambo
Animator & 3D Artist
+55 43 88133399 <http://www.oniria.com.br>