[Bf-committers] Compositor branch

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Fri Dec 16 10:15:24 CET 2011

Hi all

It took a while, but we finally got a branch that is stable enough to
start migrating. Issue is related to cleaning up pthread. Currently I
added Blender internal workers back. it is slower, but doesn't have the
tendency to crash every second or so :) This is a temporarily solution
as I really want the original pthread solution in place for thread
handling. For the time being this also means that OpenCL is disabled,
due to the openCL device selection was also included in the pthread
solution.

Lukas did some great work on nodegroups and fixing some in the
data-structure of nodes related to the deprecation of node stacks values.

I would like to propose to meet on Tuesday 20:00 Amsterdam time to
explain the compositor internals and node migrations. We meet at
blendercoders and see if we need a new channel or not.

your local time of this event:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Tile+explanation&iso=20111220T20&p1=16&ah=2

Jeroen Bakker
- At Mind -