[Bf-committers] CUDA compiler open-sourced

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:32:58 CET 2011

>> but we still can't compile the full kernel.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.6/Source/Render/Cycles/OpenCL
note: __TRANSPARENT_SHADOWS__ is actually working in some ATIs [win and
osx].

Thus the ones that seems to fail to compile in all ATIs are: __TEXTURE__
and __MULTI_CLOSURE__ .
That doesn't mean they work in all ATIs though. e.g. in OSX __SVM__ works
in my computer but not in Jens' ATI.

--
Dalai