[Bf-committers] AMA - Advanced Modifier Array 0.5 beta3
ruesp83 at libero.it
Wed Dec 14 19:14:51 CET 2011
Hi to all,
I just added the new build on graphicall.
These are the latest changes:
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta3 new features and fixed bug (from v0.5.2)
1. FIX: "Start Cap" and "End Cap" appears in "Curves" without "Curve
2. FIX: "Mid Cap" appears in "Curves" without "Curve Cap".
3. FIX: Fixed a display bug in "Edit Mode" of the "Mid Cap".
4. FIX: Initialization of variables for the rand offset.
5. UPD: New UI and improvements, based on PDF of Leandro Cavalheiro.
6. UPD: Two ways to use the modifier:
- "REGULAR" : Standard Method of cloning.
- "PATH" : Cloning along curve.
7. UPD: The "Offset Between" is now in the "Fit Type".
8. ADD: Ability to bind object "Mid Cap" to a different curve from that
of the copies.
9. ADD: Ability to add to the curve of the "Mid Cap" also "Start Cap" and
respectively the first and last Control Points.
10. ADD: "Scale" can have negative values, to create clones smaller than
11. ADD: The "Mid Cap" is subject to noise, but only in the "Sequence".
12. ADD: "Start Cap - Mid Cap - End Cap" now have the ability to use a
belonging to the object cloned.
Advanced Modifier Array v0.5 beta2 new features and fixed bug (from v0.5.1)
1. ADD: Ability to add a "Mid Cap" in various sequences and on "Control
Points" of a Bezier
and NURBS curve.
2. ADD: Ability to add multiple clones of a "Mid Cap".
WORK IN PROGRESS:
1. Local Rotation.
2. Array distributed on a curve.
The latest patch is on the Tracker:
Best regards, Fabio (ruesp83)
More information about the Bf-committers