[Bf-committers] problems with blender r42611

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:35:21 CET 2011

You can also from inside QtCreator just add another "build step". Just
add another "make" step with target "install" and it will run make
install after the build. Slight bummer that it runs it every-time, but
if you are rapid developing, the files are still cached on disk (more
than likely..) and the copy takes a few seconds.