[Bf-committers] Blender 2.61 Ahoy!

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:33:06 CET 2011

Hey guys,

Sorry it's so late... FreeBSD 32bit build is up on FTP in normal place.

My apologies.

Will try to get 64bit build on ftp sometime today as well, but for now
32bit is up and ready to go...
I've also static linked OIIO in the build since OIIO doesn't by
default compile on FreeBSD without patching.

Cheers!