[Bf-committers] Antw.: 64-bit builds with ray optimization

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:41:26 CET 2011

I run a machine with older hardware but not THAT old. It is an amd 64
bit x2 athalon and even this system is challenged by Blender when you
get vertex counts over 100,000. My Nvidia 8600 gt is also old and
really needs updating too because you can't do nearly as much as I
would like to do with it ether. I can't see many people wanting to use
machines much slower than mine.

Also if they really want to use older machines to run blender can't
they just get an older version of blender and be happy?
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: