[Bf-committers] Onion Branch Paint/Sculpt Weekly Report

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 00:29:24 CET 2011

Obviously you have become too busy for the continued weekly reports, but
I'm curious if there has been any progress at all in this branch or on your
personal system.   Some of the improvements you were working on would
really bring sculpting up to the next level as you know, but it would just
be nice to have a little communication on progress.  I think the general
consensus is that this project is dead in the water, but I'd (and the
community) would love it if that was not the case.

Hope all is well with your studies and life,
-Sean