[Bf-committers] Change Representation and Initialisation of Matrices to Conform with Standard Notation

bartius crouch bartius.crouch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:10:39 CET 2011

Hello Andrew,

Even though this change might be for the better, it has the potential
to break existing scripts. There already was a change in the
vector/matrix multiplication order some months ago, and the result was
that a lot of users complained about broken scripts.
I have to admit that I might be missing some of the finer points in
this discussion, and I imagine that I might not be the only one. I
think it would be benificial that if this patch is accepted that some
documentation is provided with some practical before/after examples.

Kind regards,
Bart