[Bf-committers] Updated BMesh Merge Proposal

ertuqueque ertuqueque at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:39:30 CET 2011

>From an user perspective... Here's my 2 cents...

I don't mind at all losing backwards compatibility... We achieve progress
by moving forward.

And I think the merge should be for 2.63... Not only because of Mango going
full swing later, but because is a good idea to have a more stable BMesh
ready for next year's GSoC. And that is accomplished with a lot of user
feedback... The earlier people start using BMesh, the earlier is going to
be stable.