[Bf-committers] More branches ready for review!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Aug 31 19:57:58 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I realize now I'm too unclear in this... sorry :)

Defining the final targets during "BCon1" should be based on having
done an initial review, and have both developers as module owners
accept it as acceptable targets for inclusion. The remainder work -
which I also confusingly called review - is more on finetuning and
fixing up details before the actual merger.

I'll check tomorrow if we have - for all offered patches/branches -
sufficient endorsement by the module teams to accept it as targets.

Hope this is more accurate!

Thanks,

-Ton-