[Bf-committers] More branches ready for review!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Aug 31 19:14:23 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel & all,

Thanks!

We're still refining our new release cycle though... the idea is to
have a frozen list of branches/patches for inclusion in 2.60 now.
However, if review takes too long we might need to move some to 2.61.

It would also help a lot if you actively seek reviewers and report
back to us, both on using level as for the code!

We'll check on this it next sunday meeting further too of course.

-Ton-