[Bf-committers] Compositor nodes-rerouting

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:33:27 CEST 2011

Nope, no issues with cut (at least how it worked in 2.49, in 2.5 it
doesn't quite work without holding ctrl which is a shame!)

Also we currently insert nodes into lines just by dragging them and
that feels so natural to me now. Another way would be to double click
on a line to insert a dot. Modifier madness has to go, we use them too
much! :)

off topic: I'd loooove to have an operator for detaching nodes

http://3developer.com/tmp/detach.png

I'd propose quickly moving the node side to side 3 times to detach it :)

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com