[Bf-committers] Image Save Bug

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:10:52 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas & Carsten, the bugs been reported but I couldn't redo it.
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=28417&group_id=9&atid=498

Looking into this further... interestingly while testing I found a 3rd
bug where blender crashes saving multi-layer exrs which I don't think
is related to my commit.

Will try fix these now.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 3:14 AM, Carsten Wartmann <cw at blenderbuch.de> wrote:
> Am 30.08.2011 16:18, schrieb Thomas Dinges:
>> I want to save a PNG (that is set in the render settings) and now if I
>> render and save the image, default there is Multilayer.
>> Also the Save Image op gives me RGBA as default, rather than RGB as in
>> the render settings.
>
> I found this also today. Even worse, if "Relative Path" is checked I
> cant save at all (ERROR: Can't save ... blabla").
>
> Carsten
>
> --
> Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
> Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/
> Das Blender-Buch: http://blenderbuch.de/redirect.html

- Campbell