[Bf-committers] BMesh: preparing for merge (proposal)

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:19:26 CEST 2011

Hi, heres my proposal on merging bmesh with trunk.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Ideasman42/BMeshMergeProposal

I'd appreciate it if Geoffrey Bantle, Joseph Eagar and Howard Trickey
could go over this to see if its an acceptable way to divide and
conquer the remaining bmesh bugs/todo's.

Could you add you're names to areas you'd like to help on (I've put my
name on a few :) ), and add any major todo's you think are missing.

The page also has some questions:

* Should we define a target for when we can get this done by (ready
for blender 2.64 for example) ?.

* Would it be helpful to have a bug tracker especially for BMesh
branch while we work on it, currently with the Wiki Todo its not easy
to attach files to issues, assign someone to work on it or have any
discussion with the person who reported it.

Feel free to reply to this mail directly.
--
- Campbell