[Bf-committers] Best way to work with Blender source code?

Thomas Meyer public at meyer-thomas.com
Mon Aug 29 18:01:15 CEST 2011

Hi,
yes!
My batch file:
TortoiseProc.exe /command:update /path:"D:\BlenderBuild\blender" /notempfile
TortoiseProc.exe /command:update /path:"D:\BlenderBuild\lib\windows"
/notempfile
pause
Before I run CMake, I call the batch file.

 From the ffmpeg\readme.txt:
This directory contains ffmpeg library v0.8.1 from
http://www.ffmpeg.org/releases/ (July 31d, 2011)
Compiled by Sergey Sharybin in msys environment

Thomas