[Bf-committers] [Soc-2011-dev] Final Report - Garlic Branch

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 09:10:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm on windows and the build doesn't seem to be copying the files properly
(and compiling and linking the .mo).
I'm currently using msvc+scons and had to manually create the datafiles
folder.

I would like to hear from Xiao (sorry if this is not your first name ;)
what's the best way to help testing it.
In his video he mentions the computer needs to have "locale". But in windows
that should be automatic afaik.

It would be nice if the branch could be merged again from trunk so the
ffmpeg (in the mean time I patched my scons config file to use the correct
files).

--
Dalai