[Bf-committers] Asking for help with patch conversion (bas-relief)

Peter K.H. Gragert pkhgragert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:33:24 CEST 2011

Hmm does not help ...
I think I have to understand where and how NodeBasReliefData should be
defined ... or found?
It is NOT in your patch?
Yes it is, but not done by tortoise SVN ?!!! now included myself  ...
and a second not done too #define CMP_NODE_BASRELIEF     304
;-)
... waiting for compilation to finish ... finished ;-)
Now how to use ... WHERE is the bas_relief to be found ...
Peter