[Bf-committers] 2.60 feature(s)

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:50:23 CEST 2011

> I also have "nodes with constant output", perhaps an idea to use it for the
> coverage node. (I want to experiment this with the LogLum algorithm)

Indeed, the Distance node and the Coverage node are constant output
nodes. I discuss this with Lukas a while ago and thought maybe it is
better to wait till his valuable node improvements go in before
getting these nodes in for that very reason. In the current node
system up till now, we don't have a really straightforward "constant
output" for comp. nodes at all.