[Bf-committers] 2.60 feature(s)

j.bakker at atmind.nl j.bakker at atmind.nl
Wed Aug 24 22:25:37 CEST 2011

Hi pete!

We need to look into the stalling. I understand that the current
implementations can potentially stall the execution of the new system. We
need to verify if these nodes will only used near input nodes. If this is
the case it should be possible to stall the execution. The user won't see
the difference.

I also have "nodes with constant output", perhaps an idea to use it for the
coverage node. (I want to experiment this with the LogLum algorithm)

Jeroen