[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting minutes August 21, 2011

Troy Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:54:46 CEST 2011

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Shaul Kedem <shaul.kedem at gmail.com> wrote:
>> - Ton reports Development Fund is reaching 1000/month. Will contact
>> Jeroen Bakker to discuss OpenCL compositor project completion.

While we are on this subject, is there any chance that we might be
able to put OCIO higher up the food chain of priorities now that the
OCIO support Jeroen worked on is out of the compositor? I know Xavier
Thomas is working on a custom branch for OCIO, so perhaps BF could
help to make this happen?

I'd hope that we as a community could agree that it should move up the
priority list before things get even more complicated for color
management integration.

With respect,
TJS