[Bf-committers] What is the new G.fileflags?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 21:26:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm looking at a bug in the bge [1] and ran into a problem. The old code
(2.49) was relying on G.fileflags to set parameters that were to get carried
on across files.
I have a feeling that G.fileflags is part of the 2.49 code that we should
not bring back. Is there any official replacement for it? Or I should handle
this internal to the bge only (e.g. creating properties that are not re-set
when we load a new file).

Thanks,
Dalai

[1] -
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=306&aid=28167&group_id=9
(bug is: setMaterialMode() not working in 2.5)