[Bf-committers] Blender and Collada support. Does it matter?

Matthias Fauconneau matthias.fauconneau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:14:50 CEST 2011

Assimp also has some viewers (with COLLADA support since it is
supported by the library):
http://assimp.sourceforge.net/main_viewer.html

It has a fancy viewer (Windows only) and a simple cross-platform GL
viewer (should be enough for animations).

PS: There is also an extensive test suite of BSD licensed models.
https://assimp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/assimp/trunk/test/models/