[Bf-committers] Bf-committers Digest, Vol 85, Issue 1

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 17 15:16:39 CEST 2011

Hy Campbell, and sorry again for this late reply…

Now that I’m back to « work » ;) , I’ve committed the changes you suggested (I agree that as we do not allow out-of-range weights, all mapping&  clamping can now be done with the curve control…). I only commented out the code for now, though – and let the DNA structure untouched, to allow « old » files to load correctly !