[Bf-committers] Blender 2.59 release AHOY!

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:54:25 CEST 2011

I've made grease pencil block all other operations when using it in
sketching mode.

It's the only way for now because it's not only undo which can confuse
grease pencil, also
toggling edit mode, transformation and so confuses this operator.

So we should update release builds to

Trunk: r39304
Extensions: r2241

--