[Bf-committers] Blender 2.59 release AHOY!

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:39:49 CEST 2011

In blender 2.59rc, shape keys don't have its value in the list anymore
like previous versions (so you can't tweak them just by dragging
them). Is it a bug? Is it fixed? Sorry for putting this here, I've
just noticed today (I've written this in another thread and it was
ignored, I guess I should have opened a bug report first).