[Bf-committers] Blender 2.59 release AHOY!

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:22:10 CEST 2011

Hi devs,

I've been keeping an eye on the tracker for new reports since our
2.59RC release and am happy we don't have any real show stoppers.

Thomas committed the splash, we have version bumped so think its time to build!

Since there is some secret to tagging trunk, lib & extensions that
Nathan isn't around to impart, for now just build from revisions.

Trunk: r39263
Extensions: r2241

I'll be available tomorrow to help with getting the uploads copied to
the download dir and update changelog & typo3 pages.

Really happy with this release :), thanks to everyone for you're contributions!

- Campbell