[Bf-committers] makes install problem with cycles branch

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Aug 6 16:02:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

The only difference with trunk should be that there is a shared
library being built that contains the cycles render engine. I'm not
sure which files from the lib/ directory you are expecting to be
installed? Also makesrna and makesdna should not be installed, they
are only needed as part of the compilation process.

Brecht.