[Bf-committers] Exposing Tool Settings - issue with 2.5x

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Aug 5 06:58:10 CEST 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Unwrap can have a settings menu which can be in both.
> * Image Space -> UVs -> Live Unwrap Settings (toggle under live unwrap
> option)

Sure, because it's a thing that's 'built in' to the UV editor, not an
operator

> * 3D View Space -> UV Mapping Menu -> UV Unwrap Settings (toggle under

Unwrap) --- *this one is a bit awkward IMHO*

I don't understand this - the UV unwrap *operator* has its properties in the
operator properties area, like any other operator. It shouldn't be in a menu

> Edge Slide UV options
> * 3D View Space -> Mesh -> Edges -> Edge Slide UV Correct (toggle
> under Edge Slide)
> ... will go in Ctrl+E menu too - same menu in this case.

Uh? why not in the edge slide operator properties area?