[Bf-committers] Header files installed to wrong directory.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:44:07 CEST 2011

I think I've figured out at least part of the problem...

There are 3 internal output paths in CMakeCache.txt:

EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH:INTERNAL=/home/build/rpmbuild/blender/BUILD/blender-2.58/Build/bin
INCLUDE_OUTPUT_PATH:INTERNAL=/home/build/rpmbuild/blender/BUILD/blender-2.58/Build/include
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH:INTERNAL=/home/build/rpmbuild/blender/BUILD/blender-2.58/Build/lib

Out of the 3, two are present in the out-of-source build directory:
./bin & ./lib

But ./include does not exists in the build directory.

Could that be what's causing the absolute path to be used rather than
one relative to be build directory?

Thanks,
Richard