[Bf-committers] Syntax Highlighting & Alternate Languages

Sinan Hassani sinan.hassani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:03:00 CEST 2011

FYI: I wrote a plug-in now that lets you edit Blender text files using
External Text Editor. So if your external text editor has highlighting
for files it should deal with this issue.
The plugin has been tested internally (under Windows) and I believe it
should be one of the solutions to this issue.

This is not the place to talk about this, plug-in is not free, however
if anyone interested please see blenderartists script section for more
details about plugin.

SInan