[Bf-committers] new dependencies for (spacenav / ndof / 3D mouse) support

Stephen M. McQuay stephen at mcquay.me
Mon Aug 1 18:09:11 CEST 2011

I installed from source and everything worked ... except I agree with
Daniel: everything seems backwards. I'm sure it could be chalked up to a
preferences thing, but when I used my first spacenav device 5 years ago
(3D parametric CAD stuff using Unigraphics) it was definitely in a "move
device as you'd expect to move the part in 3-space" kinda way.

I also build the little config gui thing and saw that one could invert
axis, but I haven't tried that out.

Anyhow, there are my two cents.

--
Stephen M. McQuay