[Bf-committers] Blender 2.57 and Ubuntu 11.04

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:56:40 CEST 2011

Sorry about the double post but I wanted to point out that installing
Blender to Ubuntu is super easy. Just download it, unzip, and then point the
link to blender -w and point the icon to the icon file or make a new icon
link in the menu and point that to the new blender and icon.  I have both
2.49 and 2.50 on my system. KDE btw. I don't do Gnome.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!