[Bf-committers] Sensor Size

"Martin Bürbaum" martin.buerbaum at gmx.at
Wed Apr 27 09:08:52 CEST 2011

Ejner Fergo <ejnersan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am of course hopeful to see this get some attention from the
> developers, and appreciate you guys seeing the importance of this. I
> just don't know how to proceed with this to make an inclusion in trunk
> more likely. It would be really nice to hear some opinions from those
> with authority.

I am not a blender developer (sorry, no authority here), but I think a good start would be to upload the latest patch to the code review tool [1].
And link that in the bug tracker. (<? I don't know about the exact procedures here.)

Then it's pretty easy to review and comment on the patch, which in turn will speed up its integration into trunk, I presume.

Saludos,
Martin

[1] http://codereview.appspot.com
Example Review: http://codereview.appspot.com/4280080